Engineer's Parts List (EPL)
Click to Download it
- In your job do you need to produce Parts
Lists for the products you or your company designs?
- Do you use spreadsheets for your costings,
and spend more time editing than designing - especially when you have variants
- Ever wanted to generate Parts Lists from
your CAD system and give to a Buyer or Engineer in a format they can understand
- Does the Company MRP system not give you
the information you require to do your job?
- Do you have to retype your parts lists
into the Company MRP system ?
- Would you like an effective Part Number /
Parts List / Costing tool that makes your life easier, gives you much more
useful information, and will not need a capital expenditure form to
- Be you a large company, small design
house, consultant, or even a hobbyist - then take a look at EPL.
- For a FREE evaluation copy (limited to 25
records) - download now or else please contact us by phone, fax, email or
For prices on other versions
see bottom of this page
- Generate your own part number format or use existing format.
- Automatically generate new part numbers.
- Copy part number information to a new number.
- Use Alphanumeric, Alpha or Numeric systems for your part numbers.
- Import an existing database of numbers into this program.
- Search for part numbers and their descriptions.
- Ability to sort on several fields whilst searching.
- Set up approval lists for each part number.
- A validation flag to use to approve parts.
- Set up supplier lists for each part - with pricing info at 12 price
- Import parts list information from Schematic Cad programs (&
- Revision dates and issue levels assigned to parts lists.
- Sort on various fields when selecting a parts list.
- Generate or edit parts lists. Produce costings for parts lists (at
several price breaks).
- Search for manufacturers and suppliers part numbers (sort on several
- Store names , addresses, phone no.s, web addresses, account no.s etc
for the manufacturers and suppliers used.
- Produce reports (either printout or save to file - several formats).
- Various ways to sort the reports on parts, lists, costings etc.
- Set user name and password control - eg. full access, read only, part
- Can access many different database setups by using different user
- Set up component types with up to 6 different parameters for each
- Status bar giving instructions.
- Each screen has a 'progressbar' to let you know the program is
loading the data in.
- Where appropriate counters show the number of records.
- All 'Command Buttons' are enabled as they become useable - eg. you
have to select a Part Number or List to be able to edit it.
Pentium CPU, 16Mb of Ram, 20Mb free Hard disk space, Windows 95, and
at least 800x600 video display.
Want more technical Information -
Download EPL Readme
(12kB)- complete technical manual as shipped with the
Evaluation copy (25 records) send £5 ($9) to cover Disks +
Postage - why not download it for
100 Record version £15 ($28)
250 Record version £30 ($50)
10,000 Record version £75 ($125)
When requesting upgrades it will be assumed that you have already
installed the evaluation version - only an update disk will be sent.
If you have a specific requirement for greater than 10,000 records, then
please talk to us. Likewise if you would like the program to do something
extra, then we will look at how we can help. As EPL is modified the latest
version will be available first on this website, see the next section for any
V1.1 6th May 1998 -
Whether you want to use all or some of our services we don't mind -
contact us with your requirements or problems to see if we can
trademarks noted. Copyright Tadea 1998. E&OE